Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living. Soren Kierkegaard


Comments

  1. Thank you Angela for becoming a follower. It's my pleasure to reciprocate. It's interesting that you have a quote from Kierkegaard in this post. My son, who just left for home, has a
    doctorate in philosophy. His expertise is in Kierkegaard and Heidegger. From your list of interests,on the sidebar, you and I have a lot in common--particularly "sketching, random-doodling, art-loving" artist. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous sky!! Do you mix your own greens, Angela? I love the color you use...mine are always too strident, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, I mix sap green with differing amounts of either yellow ochre or burnt umber... sometimes with black!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts