"Opportunity never knocks. It hangs thick in the air all around you. You breathe it in, unthinking, and dissipate it with your sighs" (Roy H. Williams)

 In 2011, I set myself 24 goals. In 2011, I achieved 23 of them. It came as a shock to me, too!. What I wrote in January 2011 were a mixture of mundane hopes and ~what I thought were~ impossible dreams. It shows you that with a will and a purpose, you can achieve what you set your mind to.
 I didn't think I had moved that far, but in fact I've been on an incredible journey and arrived in a completely different place. So, I face an exciting 2012, with yet more unachievable goals and I know I will endeavour to conquer and complete them by sheer grit, determination and by grasping onto every opportunity life throws in my path.

Good luck to all of you who have set your own sights high in 2012.
May you all achieve what you strive for...

Comments

  1. Wow! I'm impressed Angela! The words you choose to go with your drawings and paintings always inspire me to be better than I am.Your are beautiful not only in person but your spirit is beautiful too.I'm so glad to have met you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Azra. What a lovely comment. I wish you all the best for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sketch books. I've got lots of new years resolutions too, but 23 our of 24! Wow! A few of mine are, weekly drawings of hands, cloth and something from my imagination.
    Have a wonderful creative fun filled year,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts