“Life offers you a thousand chances... all you have to do is take one.” ― Frances Mayes, Under the Tuscan Sun




I thought the above quote was very apt. It was because of that book, that 9 years ago I gave up a career, sold a flat and left a life to pursue a dream. I never looked back and had the fantastic opportunity of living and working in incredible places throughout Europe and beyond. I made some great friends and although now I've come back home to settle, in the last 6 months alone I've been able to visit friends in Madeira, Switzerland, Spain and today I've just come back from a week in Tuscany. What's more, if I hadn't travelled the world I would never have appreciated what's right here at home. 
I'm now lucky enough to have the best of both worlds.

Comments

  1. You are indeed lucky, Angela. I love each of these pieces. Something about the bike just draws me though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts